Tax and Estate Planning
Too often, investment choices are made without conscious evaluation of the tax consequences. Our team includes tax professionals who look with a broad eye across your investment portfolio to guide you in making the best tax-advantaged investments. Wealth can only transfer to one of three places: the government, charities, and heirs. We bet you want to keep as much out of that first option as possible! Every day, we help folks find answers to tax-related investment questions for smart tax planning:
- Do I have the right kinds of assets in the right kinds of accounts?
- Is tax loss harvesting right for me?
- How do I avoid taxable capital gains in my portfolio?
- How can I use my retirement accounts to maximize my deductions?
- How can I use the gift tax exemption to my best advantage?
- How can I transfer wealth to my spouse or my heirs without giving it all to the government?
Our clients benefit from advisors who have the time and expertise to provide tax planning and make tax-advantaged investment choices.
A sound financial plan is the best way to keep you and your goals on track. JDH Wealth aims to help you see yourself in the context of your entire investment horizon – no matter what the indices are doing this week, this month, or this quarter. Advanced planning encompasses all aspects of your life. When would you like to retire? Are there any big expenses on the horizon? Do you have dependents or adult children you want to help out? Is there a business sale on the horizon? Are you adequately insured for unexpected disasters? At JDH, we specialize in asking the unasked questions so you can have peace of mind. Contact us today to join us in charting the path to your best financial future.